Micheal Essien to wed Akosua Puni

But for the postponement of Real Madrid’s match with Rayo Vallecano at the Vallecas stadium on Sunday night, former Chelsea star, Micheal Essien, a Ghanaian football star would have tied the knot with his new-found love, Akosua Puni yesterday.

I was reliably informed that Essien would have flown to London to join specially invited friends and football stars for the wedding.  It is also rumoured that the lucky lady at the centre of the wedding, Akosua Puni, is carrying Essien’s second child.
Will actress Nadia Buari be at the wedding?

Lucky you, Akosua.


Shallom!

Comments

  1. For Real?? okay..congrats to them..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi DiDi, its been such a long time. I beg una 4give me for not commenting on ur posts lately, hope am 4given. I pray it comes to pass cos Essien needs to settle down. Congrats to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My developer is trying to persuаde me to move to .net from PHP.
    ӏ have аlways disliked the іdea bеcаuse of the expenses.
    But he's tryiong none the less. I'νe bеen usіng WoгԁPress
    on numerοus websites for abоut а yeaг and am
    worried about sωitching tо another plаtform.
    I have heard good thіngs about blogеngine.
    net. Is there a way I can trаnsfer all my worԁpreѕs poѕts іnto it?

    Any κind of help would be greatly aρpгeciаted!


    Here іs my blog poѕt blu cigs

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can get your pertinent information proper from the code scanner.
    The link interface car populates the com port and
    hardware velocity configurations.

    Also visit my blog post http://gpbecauseyoumatter.ning.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ghana Revenue Authority hold Memorial Service for Late President Atta Mills (Former Commissioner)

Queen of Tatoos