Have you been addressed the way you dressed?

One Friday I felt like wearing something different from what I normally wear. On my way to work I noticed a few stares and glances and people wondered who this South African lady was. At work, a few wondered why I had that head-gear on?, at school fellow students called me all sort of names: South African lady, Saraphina, Jah rasta, Rita Marley you name it.

Back at home around 8 pm, a woman called me and expressed how she admired the head-gear, I felt flattered because all eyes were on me that day.
Check me out.

My classroom at the African University College of Communications



Love my head-gear?

Check out the smile


Comments

  1. Really we doesn't admire our African wear, but lets say ede biiiiiii kekek

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ghana Revenue Authority hold Memorial Service for Late President Atta Mills (Former Commissioner)

Queen of Tatoos